- 16 digital inputs 24 Vdc
- PNP optically isolated Inputs
- Filters selectable individually via software
- Protection against inversion of polarity
- Interrupt control for each input with front selectable via software
- Removable connector supplied
- In conformity with UL508
Request a Quote
The R-E16 module has 16 optically isolated digital inputs, 24 VDC, PNP, and acquires logic signals from proximity sensors, drives, etc. It is installed on the backplanes of the R-BUS(x), from which it receives auxiliary power supply (LED).
Each input is protected against inversion of polarity and has signal LEDs to indicate its state.
Each has a twin input filter (10 ms or 200 µs selectable via software) and be controlled individually at interrupt with front selectable via software.