- 8 optically isolated inputs for thermOcouple
- Thermocouples type J K
- 16 optically isolated digital outputs
- 1 optically isolated frequency input 1,5kHz
- Software configuration of TC or TR inputs
- Diagnostics LEDs for power supplies, outputs, and alarm
- Removable connector supplied
- In Conformity with UL508
The R-TC8 module has a processor with 8 optically isolated temperature inputs configurable via software, plus 16 digital outputs for temperature control.
The 8 inputs are for thermocouple type J, K. Acquisition time is less than 120 ms for the 8 channels.
Scales are in tenths of a degree.
The module has 16 digital outputs at 24 VDC, type PNP, with maximum current of 0.5 A per channel, used typically for heating and/or cooling.
Any available outputs can also be used to control the machine cycle.
All outputs have current recycle circuitry for inductive loads, and are protected against short-circuit, overload, and overheating.
There is also a 24 VDC type NPN digital input to measure the period of the applied signal.
Maximum input frequency is 1 kHz.
The module is installed on the R-BUS(x) from which it receives its power supply.