- 16 digital inputs: 24Vdc ± 25%
- Optically-isolated inputs
- Protection against polarity inversion
- 16 outputs 24Vdc ± 25% from 2A max.
- Short-circuit and overload protection on all outputs
- Diagnostic LED for power supply, outputs and alarm
- Extractable connector supplied
The R-EU32 is a mixed module with 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs, used for completing system configuration with a single board and/or for saving space on the backplane.
Optically-isolated 24 VDC PNP inputs acquire logic signals from proximity sensors, drives, etc.
Each input is protected against polarity inversion.
Optically-isolated 24 VDC PNP outputs transmit signals and clearances to electronic devices, drive loads directly in VDC within limits of rated currents, or control loads of any kind via solid state relay, contactors, etc.
The outputs are divided into 2 groups of 8, with individual power supply and 3A maximum current.
Total current for the module is 6A.
Each output is protected against short circuit, overload, and overtemperature, with current recirculation circuitry for inductive loads.
The presence of the input and/or output is signaled by lighting of its 2-color LED.
R-EU32 installs on the RBUS(x) backplane, from which it is powered.