- Small press-on sensor with one-hole mounting
- Direct measurement of surface strain
- Without amplifier (passiv)
- High accuracy and linearity in tension and pressure (like bonded strain gauges)
- For dynamic applications
- Used on presses, injection moulding and die-casting machines
- Quick and easy mounting
- Protected against overload
- Optional accessories: – Signal amplifier VDA – Monitor DU-1D
The strain gauge sensor SB46 measure the surface-strain directly at the mounting location in the same quality as bonded strain gages.
The press-on technology, developed by Sensormate AG, presses the strain gauges under the stainless protective film so strongly against the surface to be measured that frictional contact occurs.
The sensor can not be overloaded. The mounting is easy and very fast. The sensor do not need a recalibration when it replaced or remounted.
The sensor need a cyclical reset.