- Designed for plastic/rubber injection machines
- 10.4” color display with resistive touch screen for machines
- Integrated keyboard for manual movements and settings machine
- Front panel USB 2.0 port for easy data transfer
- IP54 front panel protection degree
- Provision for electromechanical buttons
- Removable labels for customization (9 buttons)
- Label logo
The eGT-I Operator Panel is designed for plastic/rubber injection machines, and displays and sets process and configuration data.
The operator uses a 10.4” color touch screen with 43 keys (34 preset and 9 programmable).
The preset keys give the operator direct access to the most common functions, such as setting machine mode (manual, automatic, etc.), mould opening/closing, etc.
The front panel has a USB 2.0 port for connection with data import/export functions via USB key.
The Operator Panel is connected to the Controller with a DVI-D cable and a USB cable.