- Available for all Sensormate sensors (2/4 bridges)
- Direct display of the measured values in με, kN or t
- High accuracy and stable reset
- Very bright displays and robust aluminum housing (IP52); Ideal for rough environments
- USB connection for tie bar adjustment software (optional)
- Analog output 0…10VDC (optional)
The DU-4D Monitor is an industrial signal amplifier and monitor for strain gauges and strain sensors.
It has integrated functions for external and internal (automatic) reset.
Force mesurement on tie bars displays in kN or tons and diameter input.
Strain measurement displays in με (micro strain).
Direct switch units and change parameters.
The handling is very user-friendly, the robust aluminium housing ideal for harsh environments.
Application: The device DU-4D is used in conjunction with tie bar strain-sensors of the Sensormate AG for the control of the clamping force on presses, injection-moulding and die-casting machines.
The ALARM relay allows to stop the machine in case of overload.
Ideal to retrofit on existing machines.