- Available for all Sensormate sensors (2/4 bridges)
- Direct display of the measured values in με, kN or t
- High accuracy and stable reset
- Automatic reset, external reset and alarm output
- Ideal for control cabinet installation (96x96mm, DIN 43700)
- Battery operation possible (optional) / not rechargeable
The magnet-press-on strain gage QE1010 measures the surface-strain directly at the mounting location, similar to bonded strain gages.
The QE1010 is mounted in seconds and presses strain gages under the stainless protective foil that strongly onto the surface to be measured that friction replaces the bonding normally used to fix strain gages.
The mounting is very fast, and the strain gage is protected.
The sensor can not be overloaded.
Press-on strain sensors measures surface-strains directly at the mounting location.
They need a cyclical reset (for cycles >5min.).
Our amplifiers can handle the occuring large offset range.
The included mounting tool allows easy mounting and dismounting.