Advantages of Unitwist fittings
- Unitwist fittings are re-usable
- Easy and simple to install as only standard tools are needed for installation
- Fast connections, can be carried out in two easy steps, insert and tighten
- Durable, as unitwist is not affected by corrosion.
- UniTwist is Compatible with both multi and mono layer pipes like PEX, PP-R, PP, CPVC, copper and any pipe with imperial or metric outer diameters. We currently have 15mm, 16mm, 20mm and 22mm sizes with more sizes to follow. The SABS and your guarantee is on the system – Unitwist pipe and fittings together.
About our pipes
- Long life span
- Pipe dimensions according to SANS 15874/2 PP-R pressure pipes
- Sizes 15mm, 16mm, 20mm, and 22mm
- Available in 6M straight lengths – 10M to 100M rolls
- Quiet transfer of liquids in the system
- Ideal for hot and cold-water installations
- Highly resistant to chemical and atmospheric corrosion
- Scratched or damaged pipes can be easily sealed.