- High impedance input >100 Mohm
- Voltage output 0…10 V
- Linearity error < 0.02% full scale output
- Can be connected simultaneously to two transducers
- Low thermal drift 0.01% full scale / °C
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting EN50035 and EN50022
Request a Quote
The PCIR signal conditioners have been designed to enable the user to adapt the output impedance of linear or rotative displacement transducers in conductive plastic for acquisition systems or PLC, in a way that does not alter the linearity of the transducer itself.