- Ranges from -1…+1 bar to 0…1000 bar
- Accuracy: ± 0.15% FS typical
- ATEX certification for hazardous areas use
- Ambient/process temperature T4 (-40°…+80°C)
- SIL2 approval according to IEC/EN 62061
- EAC certification and PAC approval
Request a Quote
KX pressure transmitters are based on Gefran proven thick film on stainless steel technology, with totally welded metal structure without internal seals, in order to be suitable with any kind of fluid.
Also the housing is stainless steel made, with IP65 to IP67 degree of environment protection.
This transmitter is suitable for all those applications which require robustness, safety as well as high accuracy.
The KX series can be used in applications characterized by the presence of explosive atmosphere.
For this reason the probes are designed and manufactured according to the ATEX 2014/34/EU Directive.