Visible Limescale Problems.
- Calcified fittings, shower heads and taps
- Increased consumption of detergents and cleaning agents
- Damage to household appliances, i.e. heating elements, washing machines etc.
Limescale, however, causes the greatest damage where you cannot see it regularly. Such examples of this is in the pipes and in the hot water preparation. The lime accumulates here without visible checks, allowing for vast build ups. The consequences of this are expensive repairs and, in some cases, complete replacement of systems.
Invisible and dangerous limescale problems:
- Calcified pipes leading to blocked pipes and loss of thermal transfer
- Scale damage in hot water preparation, i.e. blocked pumps, damaged heating elements, etc.
- Shorter lifespan of devices and machines
Hardness range 3: With a water consumption of 25 m³ per month, approx. 100 kg of lime flow through your pipeline per year.